Are you interested in building software used by thousands of customers? Do you like writing fast, high-quality code at a rapid pace? Pamono is currently looking for an energetic and highly motivated Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d), who is passionate about writing customer-facing frontend solutions that deliver a great customer experience. This position is full-time and based at our beautiful office in the heart of Berlin.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working with your team to implement the next generation of our eCommerce features
- Building fast, efficient, and re-usable frontend solutions
- Working in a small team, collaborating with product and other developers
- Identifying and prototype best practices for front-end engineering
- 3+ years of experience building web applications
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or in a related technical field or natural sciences
- Very good knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with Sass
- Experience with Magento is an advantage
- Backend Development knowledge is a plus
- Good English language skills
Pamono (www.pamono.com) is Europe’s largest marketplace and a magazine specializing in distinctive design objects and the stories behind them. Driven by the belief that a life well lived means surrounding yourself with beauty and soul, we source vintage and contemporary furniture, lighting, accessories, and crafts from around the globe and seamlessly deliver them right to our customer’s door. We see our mission as granting instant access to hard-to-find pieces of the highest quality to the broader public. Based in the heart of Berlin as an international team of 50 people, we aim to revolutionize the online design market.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Dedicated international team with a flat hierarchy
- Opportunities for advancement, independence, and the autonomy to take on the responsibility
- An exciting fast-paced work environment in the heart of Berlin
- High-end development hardware
- Skill-dependent, negotiable salary – don’t hesitate to approach us
- Flexible home office options
- Benefits as team events, free fruit, drinks, and more
If you are interested in being a part of an exciting success story, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply via our career portal
, don't forget to attach your CV and relevant credentials (including a copy of your diploma, if available).