Inflowmatix provides solutions that enable water utilities to monitor, understand and optimise the performance of their networks. Guided at the highest level by world-class and pioneering research into water networks, our aim is to work with our utility clients and other industry stakeholders to maintain a water supply in the integrity of which all sectors of society can have complete confidence.
From the beginning of our journey, Inflowmatix has operated a culture of teamwork, openness and trust which has enabled us to build a great, distributed team. It’s not about when or where you do something for us, it’s about what you do and how you do it that counts.
Inflowmatix operates a very flat organisation and we reject bureaucracy at all costs. We organise ourselves to deliver high-quality products to our Customers in an Agile manner.
- We trust You
- We put Our Customers First
- We give You Autonomy
- We operate with Transparency
- We seek Agility in how we do things
- Be Self Motivated
- Be Passionate about what We and You do
- Strive for Technical Excellence
- Be Self Organised
- Work in Networks not Hierarchies
We are on the lookout for a passionate full stack web developer to join our fully distributed (remote) team and help us build and maintain a robust web graphical interface focused on delivering our analytical services.
The application is built on top of many modern technologies, such as React, GraphQL, Leaflet, AWS, etc. and interacts with services written in Elixir and Python. The successful application would be able to interact with these different technologies to engineer a solution for the current challenges facing Inflowmatix today.
- Experience with test driven development (TDD)
- Well versed with git version control
- Experience working in an agile environment
Other non-essential but desirable skills:
- Experience working with SQL
- Experience working with GraphQL APIs
- Experience working with mapping libraries like Google Maps or Leaflet
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), particularly AWS lambdas and API Gateway services
- Knowledge of good user interface/experience (UI/UX) design and best practices