Mitrais has engaged a large Australian software company on exciting software development projects. Our customer IR is an ASX listed organization (ASX:IRI), servicing over 1,000 organizations globally including over 25% of the Global Fortune 500 companies. IR develops and offers products providing visibility over systems that people can’t live without – systems that allow them to conduct millions of financial transactions every day and collaborate using unified communications ecosystems and contact centers. IR creates software that enables organizations to use data to optimize these systems.
Working on IR projects will provide you with an indescribable challenge, experience, and exposure from both technical and personal perspectives.
What will you be doing?
At Mitrais, you will be collaborating with your colleagues and the client to maintain, enhance, develop and deliver a series of systems that include (but not limited to):
- IR Collaborate – a Unified Communications collaboration suite that offers enterprise-grade performance management across voice, video, and collaboration ecosystems. This can be on-premises, in the cloud, or hybrid;
- IR Transact – a solution that simplifies the complexity of managing modern payments ecosystems. Bringing real-time visibility to the client’s entire payments environment. Transact uncovers unparalleled insights into transactions and helps clients streamline the payments experience, turning data into intelligence;
- IR Infrastructure– an end-to-end infrastructure monitoring solution; and
- AWS Simple Email Service management.
What’s in it for you?
Work with world class Software Engineers in an organization that is conducting world class projects.
You will get the ability to modularize the serverless project and deploy it into AWS. You will also gain experience in new technologies, such as:
- Snowflake, Dynamo DB.
- “Cloud Native” which is the future trend/modern way of software development (application/architecture/paradigm)
- Unit Testing
What skills do you need to have?
If you are a C++ Engineer, you will have:
- Worked with C++ 11 or newer versions for 2 years or more; and
- Experience in C++ technologies such as standard library, STL containers, algorithms, dynamic polymorphism and C++ specific notions, such as friend classes
If you have exposure to any of the following then that will be a big plus.
- SNMP, WMI, web services, HTTP listener, perfmon gatherer, networking (TCP/UDP), and parsers;
- Mainly using typescript;
- Frontend using React JS, styled-component, redux-saga, Ant Design, etc;
- Jenkins as CI/CD;
What can Mitrais offer you?
- We will offer you a career, not just a job!;
- Competitive salary;
- Excellent working environment, with the possibility to relocate to our regional offices and working remotely;
- Free English classes; English is our working language;
- Lots of opportunities to improve your competencies on our technical boot camps, certification programs, and soft skills training courses;
- Hackathons with big prizes; and
- Take a break with Happy Hours, Billiard Tables, gaming rooms, and free drinks and snacks to keep you 100% effective.
*Working from home during pandemic
Learn about life at Mitrais from our current team by searching #mitraislife on Facebook, LinkedIn, or Instagram. Fill out the form below to apply.