The Head Plan is a wellness & personal development brand who’s main goal is to keep users inspired, motivated, focused and driven to stay on track of their own personal Head Plan to get to where they truly belong.
Our first product The Head Plan Guided Journal and additional products – Daily Drench and Nourish have been a huge success and The Head Plan community is growing fast but we are only getting started and have a number of products, services and ideas up our sleeve that will take the wellness world by storm and we want you to be part of the movement we are creating.
What we need – Graphic Designer (YOU):
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Graphic Designer to help us bring our visions to life in a number of areas including; brand identity, future products, our digital presence and our retail & e-commerce presence.
Responsibilities include and are not limited to;
· Development and creative input on existing brand identity.
· Design and layout of print ready files for a number of products to be launched this year.
· Design and input on product creation (separate to print) – creation of keylines for sample sourcing to amendments to sign off.
· Design and creation of packaging for new and existing products.
What we are looking for;
What we can offer;
· Be part of an innovative fast moving company in the wellness world.
· Work as part of a small team that offers responsibility and ownership on projects.
· 20 Days annual leave.
· Company laptop.
· A work environment that is positive, stress free and friendly.
Graphic Designer, Modloft
Graphic Designer, IkigaiFull Time Employment
Graphic Designer, American Public Education, Inc.Full Time Employment
Graphic Designer, AmunContract Employment
Graphic Designer, YumiFull Time Employment