You will be part of our Cloud Native DevSecOps practice and will be primarily working on building enterprise containers solutions that involve Kubernetes, OpenShift, Docker and the surrounding K8s ecosystem. In this role, you will be responsible for providing design and implementation expertise on Kubernetes for the DevSecOps solutions that are being built in the cloud. As a Kubernetes Subject Matter Expert, you will be providing guidance for design and architecture of Kubernetes clusters at a massive scale for the client organization (an innovative and progressive organization that operates at scale). You will be implementing rapid POCs and Pilots of new capabilities to demonstrate feasibility of new solutions. You will understand the developments in the CNCF community and have a great understanding of the overall CNCF ecosystem. You will present solutions to stakeholders to better educate them and help in the decision making process for using the right technologies for solving the right problems.
- Have in-depth, hands-on experience building platforms at scale for containerized workloads, particularly leveraging Kubernetes, including cluster provisioning, operations, workload optimization, custom controllers/operators, workflow orchestration, logging monitoring, security, and troubleshooting.
- Detailed understanding of core concepts for Kubernetes APIs and cluster architecture, as well as services and networking.
- Hands on experience with Ingress of Nginx DevOps tools: Jenkins, Ansible, GitLab CI/CD, Docker Network and security management for hybrid environment Cloud Architect Certification on Multi Cloud Platforms.
- Familiarity with Deploying Kubernetes Operators with RBAC for one or more of the following using Helm or Ansible:
- EFK stack: Elasticsearch, Fluentd/FluentBit and Kibana
- Be able to describe the overlap between Kubernetes upstream and downstream distributions (OpenShift, Rancher, VMWare Tanzu)
- Proven experience in DevOps, Nginx and Kubernetes (Pod, Cluster, etc.)
- Strong client facing skills and a good listener.
- Ability to push a point/right solution to different stakeholders (both technical and non-technical).
- Proven experience of delivering complex Kubernetes project engagements.
- Strong understanding and experience building GitOps solutions using Flux or Argo for Kubernetes.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues faced in the working Kubernetes environment and CI/CD pipeline.
- Apple Macbook Pro
- Health insurance - medical, dental & vision care for you and your dependents
- 160 hours of flexible PTO per year
- Pre-tax dependent care expenses
- Pre-tax health expenses
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Six company holidays
- 401k + matching
- Happy hours, tech talks and monthly team events
- Training, development and certification program