CAST.AI is reinventing the way engineers and companies deploy and manage their infrastructure in the cloud. We are creating a future where applications will be hosted on and travel between multiple cloud environments.
We are looking for a creative Product Marketing Manager to highlight the best features of our product.
Responsibilities of the Product Marketing Manager:
- Responsible for building, executing, and leading CAST AI Product Marketing strategy and demand generation,
- Conceptualize and drive educational product and solution content for various channels and platforms,
- Develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with customers and makes our product stand-out from its competitors,
- Help to create high-value product sales tools, training, and collateral materials,
- Implement relevant methods, tools, and tactics to onboard users and keep their retention on the product,
- Generate demand by creating and leading strategies to drive awareness about our product capabilities, plan and organize demand generation and communications activities,
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (Product, Sales, Design, Engineering) to create the best customer-facing product marketing activities,
- Be the authority of product market research, industry trends, and drive internal initiatives to make our product the best in its field.
Qualifications for the role of Product Marketing Manager:
- Solid experience in Product Marketing Management, Product Management, or other similar Tech Marketing or Product development roles,
- Understanding of best practices in content creation, sales, marketing, product development,
- Understanding of public cloud computing industry or proven track record working with tech products or solutions,
- Excellent collaborator and team player,
- Excellent English language skills.
- Marketing skills,
- Product development knowledge,
- Understanding of Business development and Sales basics,
- Great presentation and communication skills,
- Knowledge to thrive in the tech startup environment,
- Research skills.
- Extreme ownership,
- Excellent collaboration skills,
- Passion for solving customers’ problems.
- Remote possible;
- Time zone: CET; EET preferred.