You will be part of a growing data science team. We work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure that our colleagues have the needed data, reports, analyses, and models needed to make data-driven decisions as well as improve the user experience. Our main stakeholders are the Growth and User Acquisition teams and we are expanding our services and products further to support other teams.
Your role will be mostly focused on driving the development and integration of Machine Learning and statistical models in the app to make the user experience more personalized and drive better retention. You will also have the opportunity to work on other aspects of data science like Business Analytics, Marketing Analytics, AB-Testing, and Reporting depending on the emerging needs, your skills, and your willingness to learn and own different aspects of our team’s responsibilities.
What We’re Looking For:
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics
- 2+ years experience in a data or analytics related role
- Good understanding of basic engineering practices (agile methodology, testing, clean coding, peer-reviewing, continuous integration, git workflows, etc…)
- Ability to write clean concise code that is ready to test and integrate into production systems
- Practical experience with manipulating and analyzing data to fulfill particular business needs
- Proven ability to communicate your analysis and modeling results effectively to different stakeholders (dev, marketing, product, etc..)
- Knowledge of applied Machine Learning and willingness to learn and adapt one’s skills to an agile production-focused context
- Practical knowledge and relevant experience in Python/R and SQL (We use DBT for data engineering, BigQuery as a data warehouse, and Jupyter notebooks to develop Machine Learning Models)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Good to Have:
- Practical experience developing and deploying machine learning models in an applied business contex
- Solid analysis know-how that complements your engineering skill
- Experience implementing ideas from research papers in a practical way that fulfills specific business needs
If you’d like to join a startup with a great product, and more importantly, great potential: drop us a line at [email protected]
Even if you don’t fulfill all our requirements, feel free to send us an application if you think that you have the attitude and mindset needed to learn, grow, and succeed at Fabulous.
Location: Paris, New York, San Francisco, or Remote.