Tutuka’s People Team is the heartbeat of our company: finding and hiring our awesome Tutukans all around the globe, making sure that they’ve got the support and guidance needed to grow, and keeping all of our team members connected no matter how many time zones they have in between.
Our small People Team is split between two continents and as the company is growing, so is our team….are you our next Tutukan?
What you will do and why that’s important at Tutuka:
At Tutuka we are passionate about creating a world-class recruitment journey that begins with the definition of the ideal candidate and is experienced at each and every touch point along the way. We’re looking for someone who shares this passion and wants to make it a reality. To do this you’ll need to:
Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, from pipeline management to making the offer:
- Attract and source high-quality talent, that fit our unique Tutukan culture by:
- Writing compelling job descriptions
- Utilising job boards, social media and your network to source high-quality talent in smart ways
- Drive smart interviews and projects for candidates.
- Coordinate and track pre-employment screening requirements such as background checks.
We believe that our hiring managers should be integrally involved in the hiring process, afterall, they will be working with the new Tutukan. In your role you will:
- Guide and coach everyone involved in the interview process to make sure we offer an excellent and aligned experience to all our candidates, reflecting our Tutuka culture.
- Be the ambassador of our culture by reflecting it in every step of the recruitment process.
At Tutuka we are proud of our culture, our values and our people and we want to let the world know it through a strong and authentic employer branding. As part of the People team you will be guardian of our culture by:
- Promoting our employer branding projects from ideation to execution.
- Embedding our culture in both our employer branding and employment value proposition.
- 5-8 years of experience in a similar international role.
- Great time management skills to achieve recruiting goals.
- Ability to quickly establish rapport with candidates and colleagues.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to work in a geographically distributed team.
- A real drive to succeed, and a passion for taking on new challenges and making them your own.
- This is a remote full-time position based in EMEA.
- You will join as an independent contractor.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences and identities.