We not only apply cutting-edge technology. We create it.
Cubbit works as a distributed data center, where a swarm of individual devices, orchestrated by a coordinator super-node, cooperate to virtualize a cloud storage service.
Our team is growing and we’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to join ‘The Swarm’
What you will do:
- Develop Cubbit’s software.
- Enrich the core software with new features.
- Improve Cubbit’s core performance and maintainability.
- Support the open source community with contributions.
- Support other (development) teams and individuals with your knowledge, skills, and expertise.
What you will need:
- 3+ years of experience.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design and Programming.
- Cryptography fundamentals (Hash, Symmetric encryption, etc).
- Shell scripting.
- Worked in the cloud industry.
- Solid spoken and written English communication skills.
Your Profile and Mindset:
- Independent: a highly motivated self-starter who is ready to dig in, hustle, find solutions and deliver.
- Data-driven: know how to digitally engage with customers, measure their responses, define KPIs to test your hypothesis, and choose a strategy.
- Methodical: be efficient in reporting to founders, or sharing findings with the team.
- Ambitious: think big, start small, scale fast. Join us in building a born global startup.
- Humble: know that you don’t know, learn from the top tier, don’t reinvent the wheel.
- A proactive participant in our culture.
- Remote worldwide is welcome! Preference for CET-compatible time zones. An office is available at our headquarters (Bologna, IT) if needed.
- Periodic activities with the team, and everyday passion
- An international team of top-level profiles