We’re looking to hire a product designer for Poplar, our client facing print & mail platform. Work closely with a PM and engineers on a cross functional product team. Interface internally with client facing teams and directly with clients for research purposes. We are looking for talented product designers who are comfortable working within the entire spectrum of the design process.
- 3+ years of experience working in a product design role for a tech product.
- Be comfortable leading an iterative & collaborative design process with engineers and PMs.
- Talk to customers to understand their needs, work with internal account managers, business, and data to unpack user pain points and structure the user flows.
- Have strong UX fundamentals and an interest in applying them to a data heavy web product.
- Have strong graphic design fundamentals, mindful of typography, color usage, visual hierarchy, etc.
Proficiency in Figma (or Sketch)
- Maintain and continue to develop a strong cohesive visual identity within the mail platforms design system and the marketing site and content.
- Implementation-focused, and ready to roll up your sleeves and make an impact at a small fast growing startup.
What we offer
- Full-time role based in our NYC office / Remote flexibility
- Ownership and growth opportunities
- Flexible vacation policy
- Robust benefits package
- A fun culture including: team events, happy hours, and trips (Currently Virtual)
- The opportunity to work with a group of passionate, humble, and kind team members
If you’re looking to be part of something new that is transforming an industry, this is the role for you. You will be empowered to think like an entrepreneur by coming up with new ideas, testing, implementing, and then scaling them quickly.