As an experienced member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* A willingness to actively particulate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including but not limited to: refinement of requirements, estimation & planning, platform design & implementation, test & deployment automation, and platform resiliency & support.
* Work with business users to understand various business processes and transform those into robust solutions under tight deadlines.
* Refine and import system stability to continuously refactoring and measuring performance.
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to tailor communications for different audiences, ranging from senior business to junior technology staff.
* Knowledge, interest, and application of design patterns and development best practices.
* Experience of working collaboratively within a globally diverse team.
* An willingness to mentor peers to improve their UI development skills.
Technical expertise includes:
* A strong background in developing React user interfaces is required
* Experience building Single Page applications.
* Experience of Micro Front End design patterns and UX best practices is advantageous.
* Some experience of integrating with Java Micro Services is desired, including the collaborative design of REST interfaces, and experience of working with SQL in order to explore data is advantageous.
* Experience of Build & Test Automation technologies, such as: Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, Jest, Cypress, Selenium, etc.is expected
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Front-end UI Developer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Dublin Full Time Employment
Front-end UI Developer, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Dublin Full Time Employment
UI Developer, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Dublin Full Time Employment
UI Developer, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Dublin Full Time Employment
Software Engineer - Java, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Dublin Full Time Employment