Parliament is hiring a Brand Designer with 3+ years of experience who has a passion for brand design/visual systems and can back it up with a very strong portfolio.
- You'll work with a strategist, a creative director, a writer, and a project manager to design visual identities, graphic systems, guidelines, campaigns, and brand executions. You'll support other designers as needed.
- You'll work autonomously or collaboratively on several concurrent projects without skipping a beat. You'll self-start, actively solve problems, and deliver beyond what is expected.
- You'll articulate your ideas and concepts internally and externally. Your ability to communicate, listen and synthesize are critical parts of your role.
- You'll have the ability to make judgment calls as necessary, knowing when to consult colleagues and management. You'll seek and value feedback, knowing it will make your work that much stronger.
- You'll use Slack, Dropbox, and Adobe products daily. The ability to write code, use motion graphics software, or use UI design tools (like Figma) are common among designers on our team, but it isn't mandatory.
- You'll participate in internal and external conversations, brainstorms, and critiques. You'll also present your work internally and externally.