Hello. Biteable here. We're always looking for great talent around the world and would love to hear from you. Please submit your application, and we'd love to stay in touch and reach out if there's a good fit. Thanks for your interest in Biteable!
A little about Biteable
Biteable is an online video tool that puts the power of making a video in your hands. We enable you to create a video from scratch using our broad library of animations and footage.
Since launching in 2014, the goal has been to make top-quality videos possible for everyone with a tool that’s sublimely simple. We have created a community of over 7 million users, rendered more than 12 million videos, and raised $10 million in venture capital.
At Biteable we're committed to the happiness of our employees. We love it when everyone feels supported, and we doubly love it when everyone feels empowered to create.
The Biteable team is scattered around the globe from Denver to Salt Lake City to Sydney and lots of places in between. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives are the glue that binds us. We treat each other like adults, and we set our own schedules. We also recognize that families (and pets) are part of our daily lives, and we like that they often turn up on our video calls. We are informal, structurally flat, and fun to work with.
Biteable is a bit of a rarity in that everyone genuinely cares about each other. When asked, they use words like these to describe their colleagues: rigorous, respectful, open, supportive, honest, and egoless.
All about you:
Building creative tools for people to express themselves is one of the most challenging and rewarding projects a designer can take on. Does that sound like a fit for you?
You think customer interviews are pure gold. You’re looking for a place where talking to customers isn't just a checklist item, it's an important step that deserves dedicated time and budget. You love sharing customer stories with your team. You run usability tests on your own designs as comfortably as brushing your own teeth.
- You have 5+ years of experience carrying designs through all the stages of software development.
- You have a portfolio that demonstrates critical thinking, research, and design fundamentals.
- Joining a mutually supportive team of designers sounds like the next step for you.
- Your ability to listen speaks louder than words. You’re open to new ideas and you share your own openly. You find satisfaction in collaborating with engineers, studio animators, data analysts, and other diverse experts.
- You have a sense of humor. You don’t mind looking up the occasional Australian slang and quirky holiday names that pop up in conversations.
All about the role. You will:
- Discover — Team up with product managers to do background research before new projects.
- Validate — Brainstorm ideas with your team and validate them with customer interviews.
- Design — Produce high fidelity UI designs. Contribute to a shared design system. Run usability tests.
- Plan — Work with your team to translate designs into specifications and milestones.
- Launch — Check designs as they’re being built, celebrate launches, and follow up with customers.
How to Apply
We want you to start soon. Apply via the link, and tell us why you and Biteable are a match made in heaven. We’ll review your application and then set up informal interviews with a handful of candidates.
We've got our fingers crossed that you're one of them — we're rooting for you.