Littlelines is hiring a (remote) Ruby on Rails engineer to join its team. We are a (intentionally) small team, so the ideal team member would be comfortable taking on various tasks on a variety of Rails applications and seeing them to completion. Our main stack is Ruby, Rails, Elixir, Phoenix, and Vue.js, but this candidate should love learning and problem solving.
You're experienced and proficient with most of the following:
- Demonstrates strong knowledge in Ruby and Rails
- You've built and deployed Rails applications
- Have a GitHub account with recent contributions
- Loves problem solving and can come up with solutions quickly
- Experience with working remotely
7. Bonus points: experience writing complex SQL queries