Core Home is one of the fastest growing companies in the housewares industry. Presenting food prep, serving, storage, and hydration and more with an eye for fashion and function. The team, in short, is a bunch of creative-type, product loving people with too much passion and not enough time. If this excites you, please send your resume and portfolio ASAP!
As we continue to grow we are looking to increase the team to help on new development and digital rendering and visual instore merchandising. You will be working directly with our established team of talented designers and product development specialists, gaining a ton of experience while seeing projects through from start to finish at this fast paced, hardworking company in the heart of NYC.
Responsibilities will be split into two main categories:
• Produce realistic renderings for presentation
• Help create in store merchandising renderings for presentation
• Concept sketching and prototyping
• 3D Modeling for manufacturing
• Communicating with manufacturing partners to bring the product to life
Requirements to apply:
• Degree in Industrial Design / Product Design.
• Some Graphic Design knowledge needed.
• Highly proficient in 3D and ideally 2D design software. SolidWorks and
KeyShot required. Illustrator and Photoshop strongly needed.
• Effortless ability to communicate industrial design concepts through CAD.
• Understanding of common manufacturing processes, and the ability to work with overseas production teams.
• Exceptional team player who works well with others
• Hard worker
• Professional work ethic
• Well Rounded
• Able to work under tight deadlines
• Self-Motivated, pro-active thinker and ability to quickly conceptualize ideas
• Capable of multi-tasking and managing multiple priorities
• Excellent creative problem solving
• Must have strong project and time management skills
• Passionate about design!
PLEASE SEND RESUME & PORTFOLIO TO BE CONSIDERED FOR AN INTERVIEW. Use the "Apply Now" button below to apply.
Email: [email protected]
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.