As an experienced Technology professional, your vision and initiative will drive the development of a world-class technology strategy. Working with a high performing team of creative problem solvers, you'll spearhead tactical changes that enhance processes and productivity across the firm, drive the optimization of existing technology solutions play a key hands-on role developing new capabilities. Using industry best practices, you'll assess management teams and identify new business opportunities, while ensuring that information controls, resiliency and recovery strategies, and best-practices risk management policies are in place across all environments. Your feedback will foster the ongoing skill development and capabilities of top performers to optimize outcomes. In addition to facilitating collaboration across teams internally, you'll also cultivate meaningful relationships with our global clients and business partners to deliver on strategic priorities.
This role requires a wide variety or strengths and capabilities, including:
• BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
• Advanced knowledge of performance metrics and reporting, technical problem resolution and risk management
• Experience gathering and analyzing data to effect meaningful change in areas that need improvement
• Advanced knowledge of information systems architectures, enterprise application design and business processes
• Exceptional coaching abilities that foster top talent and promote a culture of excellence
• Ability to communicate and drive the strategic direction of the firm, delivering technology solutions that meet internal and external needs
• Expertise prioritizing customer experience, reviewing feedback, hosting customer forums and focus groups to proactively address the needs of the customer.
• Strong understanding of network design as it relates to information and data security, including firewalls and concepts of multi-tier network segmentation.
• Understanding of database design principles and experience with enterprise data management and with data extraction, transformation, and load operations.
• Experience with enterprise reporting systems including Splunk and writing Structured Query Language is highly desirable.
• Software development or basic programming or scripting skills not required but a good understanding of basic software development lifecycle, Information Technology Service Management processes, and enterprise change control processes is critical for this role.
• Effective collaboration with peer groups to identify and highlight best practices in support through continuous assessment, and elevating process and product recommendations to senior managers.
• Driving Performance and Developing Teams: help recruit diverse talent, run disciplined performance reviews and regularly collaborate and check-in on priorities to help focus on key results
• Providing a stable and resilient operating environment: emphasis shall be applied towards maximizing the potential of all available resources, expanding the capabilities and productivity of technical staff, and continuing to improve upon past performance. Proactively identify gaps in process and offer ideas for improvement in areas that require remediation or enhancement.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans