We are a small, fully-remote software consulting company working on innovative projects in the airline industry that touch millions. As a Full-stack Developer, you will be working on interesting projects from new ways of booking flight tickets to the future of climate-neutral flying.
As a senior developer, we are looking for someone who can see projects through from beginning to end, coach others, and self-manage. On the technical side, we're looking for someone with experience in building SPAs in Vue + Nuxt or React + Next. Big bonus points, if you've been responsible for implementing full-stack (backend + frontend) apps using Nuxt/Next in a production environment.
- Senior level experience with Vue or React, Node and TypeScript
- You've shipped large applications with many components and data structures
- You've worked with different databases (PG, Mongo, Redis.. ) and know how to optimize queries
- Familiar with webpack, able to understand internals
- Experience with integrating complex third-party APIs
- You test all your code and know how to setup a good CI workflow
- Bonus points: Ruby experience, Working with Stripe, Experience with Tailwind CSS
- You see things through from start to finish
- You can manage yourself but you also work well with others
- You understand the importance of keeping things simple and flexible
- Fluent English and an excellent communicator
This is a full-time position and you can work from anywhere as long as there is reasonable overlap with Central European business hours. We offer competitive compensation (US/EU standard), regular raises and a rewarding environment where you can take responsibility and grow.