The NBA, NBPA, and Dapper Labs have teamed up to create NBA Top Shot, a revolutionary new experience in which jaw-dropping plays and unforgettable highlights become collectibles that you can own forever. NBA Top Shot is a first-of-its-kind officially-licensed NBA experience. NBA fans can truly own a piece of the action and trade with friends for real money in a new kind of hoops economy. NBA Top Shot launched in Beta 3 months ago and has since seen accelerated growth, crossing the $15M+ milestone for all-time sales on NBA Top Shot—$8M last week alone.
We’re hiring a full-time Senior Graphic Designer to join NBA Top Shot’s in-house Creative team.
The Creative team at Dapper Labs is a multi-disciplinary group with specialisms spanning marketing, illustration, graphic design, and motion. We pride ourselves on fostering a dynamic, knowledge-sharing culture, with regular design reviews and design presentations in which to participate. Our workplace is diverse, collaborative, and fast-paced. As a member of the team, you’ll have ownership over your designs, get regular feedback to help you improve, and enjoy the freedom to champion new and fresh ideas.
At Dapper, you’ll work on highly visible portfolio pieces, collaborate with team members across a multitude of disciplines, and defy the limits of what audiences can expect from our products each day.
About the role:
About Dapper Labs:
Our mission at Dapper Labs is to make the world a more open, empowering, and enjoyable place through consumer adoption of decentralized technologies. We have raised over $50M from leading VCs including Fred Wilson (USV) and Chris Dixon as well as Venrock, Samsung, Google Ventures, NBA players, and global artists, among others. Dapper Labs partners include the NBA and NBPA, the NFL-PA, Ubisoft, Warner Music, Turner, Dr. Seuss, Genies, and the UFC, as well as 100+ others.
Dapper team members are humble and curious builders who share a passion to make the world a more open and empowering place through adoption of decentralized systems. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse crew flourishes in a distributed hierarchy where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged. We value our culture above else: regardless of where you came from, what you studied, or who you used to work for, your role here will necessitate both a high level of creativity and strategic thinking on complex issues.
More about Dapper Labs:
Our people are what makes our team special - because of that, we work hard to provide our full-time team members with perks that make their lives better by offering:
○ Flexible vacation & work policy - as we accomplish our goals, time off is more than a must. We offer minimum 15 days off per year with no hard limit for our high impact individuals. As a remote-first company, live and work from where it suits you best.
○ Diverse opportunities for learning and development - we provide resources for conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set and professional growth.
○ Fitness reimbursements - stay fit with our reimbursements for health-related benefits like gym memberships, fitness apps, and personal training.
○ Top-Line equipment - in addition to receiving a company smartphone of your choice with a paid voice/data plan, every team member receives a generous equipment budget to try new gadgets, tools, and platforms.
○ Flexible parental leave policies - We understand the importance and demands of a growing family. In addition to state, provincial, and federal leave allowances, parents on the team have the flexibility to work from home or take days off when family needs to come first.
○ When safe to return to our office, those in Vancouver who choose to do so can fuel up with healthy snacks and coffee, get fit with an onsite gym, recover with onsite RMT/acupuncturist, and meet the many furry friends of our dog-friendly office!
At Dapper Labs we recruit the best and foster an environment that empowers our team. That means a workplace that is diverse, inclusive, and open-minded. We welcome applicants of all backgrounds, regardless of race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability. Don’t sweat it if you don’t have everything listed in the above requirements. Our values include continuous improvement and curiosity. If you have some of these qualities and believe that this is the position that will make you excited to work every day, then we want to hear from you!
Social Media Growth Hacker, Loom Network
Scrum Master, Enjin Pte. Ltd.
Backend Engineers/DevOps Engineers for Funding, Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
Regional Marketing Managers (MULTI REGIONS- check job description), Merlin
Technical Recruiter, stakefish