Find and fight image theft. In the last years, we’ve built the most popular software service for finding and fighting image theft online with our unique matching software and expert copyright legal services. We’ve helped 85,000+ photographers, brands, agencies, and media companies uncover over 300 million uses of their photos online. Each day we monitor over 100 million images for matches on the public internet.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our account management team, to act as the main point of contact for a portfolio of agency and business customers, and to develop long-lasting relationships with them. You will be solely responsible for their day-to-day contact with Pixsy, from managing their onboarding to coordinating projects internally (software and technical set-up, etc.), to producing monthly reporting, coordinating open legal cases, upgrades and expansions, and maximizing their growth potential.
As a small team, this is a hands-on role. You should be comfortable wearing many hats and juggling multiple projects, and going the extra mile to keep your accounts happy.
Note: Due to COVID-19 this position is available to 'work from home' on a full-time basis. We will re-open our office when the situation changes.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for a portfolio of existing accounts (large media/tech companies, publishers, photo licensing platforms, photo agencies, or legal providers, across the US and Europe)
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships with your clients
- Manage the entire customer lifecycle from onboarding and set-up to monthly reporting, upgrades, renewals
- Develop measurable account plans to nurture and grow the relationship
- Work closely with our legal case management team to ensure speedy and efficient handling of legal cases
- Work closely with our technical/development team to ensure smooth integration of data and systems
- Produce monthly/quarterly reporting for each client, and present to your stakeholders
- Identify workflow bottlenecks (before they happen) and work quickly to resolve
- Identify process improvements or efficiencies and work with your colleagues to make such improvements
- Forecast and track key account metrics (KPIs)
- Keep communications, records, and reports in perfect order (logged against the client and in our CRM)
- Proven work experience (3+ years) as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Customer Success, or relevant role
- Proven experience with business customers or accounts in a software (SaaS) and/or service-based company
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Knowledge of media/photo licensing, photo-related software, photo or media industry a big plus
- Solid experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce or HubSpot) and MS Office (particularly MS Excel)
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail, with little/no supervision
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Native-level English language (written and spoken)
- Competitive salary with performance-based bonus
- Building a market-leading photo rights platform
- Autonomy - we hate micromanagement
- Work in a young, collaborative, and fast-paced environment
- Awesome workspace in the heart of Berlin-Kreuzberg
- Fresh fruit, snacks, and drinks
- Team events, drinks, and outings