GemPages is a page builder and optimization platform for eCommerce stores, with over 10,000 active paying clients. Besides, with our mission to help entrepreneurs worldwide successfully build their own business, we also have Ecomsolid
, another product which together with GemPages creates the best ecommerce customer experiences.
We are looking to add a Support Specialist to our highly-reviewed support team! As part of our team, you will be responsible for customer-facing communication to ensure they have the best experience in this product and service, and no negative reviews left.
You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting and analytical skills, are driven to help customers, and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
The person in this role will primarily be covering North American business hours, from 8am to 5pm EST. We are looking for remote team members who are willing to work fulltime for this position from Tuesday to Saturday.
In this role you will…
- Provide New User Education: Welcome new users and deliver thorough answers to questions that may arise as they learn the app
- Troubleshoot: Communicate with users to understand the issues they're experiencing, and give updates in a friendly & timely manner.
Maintain Coverage: Help our support team and users by covering certain “time blocks” during which you will be monitoring live chat and email for inbound messages from users
- Conduct Case Escalation: Collaborate with Technical Support team members to escalate code-related threads or potential bugs.
- 3+ years of experience doing customer support for a US based tech company, ideally a software company.
- Fluency in the English language, demonstrated in communication and writing skills.
- Flexibility with working odd hours on a set schedule (dependent on location).
- A stable, high-speed internet connection.
- Experience building a website with Wix, Squarespace, WordPress, Weebly, etc.
- Working knowledge of ShopifyBasic, good understanding of HTML,CSS, JS
- A great attitude and desire to help people :)
- Salary range: $700-1500 (depending on your skills and experience)
- A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
- Our Values: Work in the open: Operate with high integrity and choose what's right over what's easy.
- Be transparent as a company and with each other.
- People are People: Treat yourself, colleagues, and customers with dignity, empathy, and respect.
- Start from a presumption of positive intent. Win and grow together: Strive to be the best, individually and as a team. Support and encourage each other. Seek opportunities for growth.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to [email protected].