ABOUT BELL VENTURES
Bell Ventures is a strategic advisory firm that advises investors, corporations, and startups across the world. Bell Ventures runs a fast-growing e-learning division, centered on its proprietary 100 Tasks System (100tasks.com). The 100 Tasks System’s mission is to democratize entrepreneurship to enable people to build massively valuable companies.
Bell Ventures is run by Martin Bell, a Harvard-MPA/Wharton-MBA who helped build 50 startups and has worked in all functions, from day 1 to IPO. Notably, Martin was the chief architect of Rocket Internet's 100-Day Launch Process, through which he led 20 companies.
Bell Ventures is based in the heart of Berlin.
- You will assume primary responsibility for the engagement and growth of the 100 Tasks Venture Building Community — both for leads who have not yet purchased (i.e. on various social media channels) and customers who have already purchased (i.e. on Slack and on our learning platform Thinkific).
- You will strategize and implement initiatives to foster engagement in our highly prioritized Slack community filled with Startup CEO’s, Venture Studios, and Consultants.
- You will actively plan and moderate various virtual events including, but not limited to, Workshops, Mastermind Groups, Networking Sessions, Playdates, and Q&A Sessions — all in order to facilitate knowledge sharing among our customers.
- You will build, manage, and implement an organic social content calendar across all social media platforms including Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc. with the aim of refining our company voice and consequently boosting brand awareness.
- You will be at the front lines of all communication channels, actively undertaking social listening across all of our platforms in order to consistently be reacting to hurdles and improving. You will be creative and ambitious in your campaigns, heading new projects and coordinating cross-functionally as you see fit, with the end result of building a vibrant community of leads and customers.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Experience in a social media/community management/communications role highly valued. Particularly any experience managing Slack communities.
- Knowledgeable of the nuances of organic social media growth and with a strong understanding of how to foster growth between the respective channels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a strong attention to detail in all written communications.
- An engaging and warm personality/voice that cuts through in all of your interactions.
- Creative, self-sufficient, and ambitious tendencies to be able to strategize independently and implement effectively.
- Intercultural skills and social intelligence to be able to effectively communicate with an audience that is remarkably global and generally high-level stakeholders.
- Near-Native English proficiency across all written communications, as well as a strong command of spoken English is required. All other languages are seen as a plus.
- Any knowledge or experience operating in the startup/entrepreneurship sphere also a plus, although not necessary.
- General visual and design skills, or any other creative tendencies are seen as a plus.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- An approachable, friendly, and professional demeanor.
- A positive, down-to-earth, authentic, and empathetic spirit.
- Able to handle uncertainty and to simplify complexity.
- 20-25 hours per week as a freelancer or working student.
- At least one year of commitment
- Based in Berlin but can work remotely
- Join a young, international, and extremely welcoming team!
- Opportunity to directly impact and shape the direction of a fast-growing company operating in an equally exciting sphere.
- Opportunity to operate under a large amount of autonomy and prerogative. Creative freedom, impactful voice, and a high growth environment.
- Establish yourself and build growth channels in a particularly high level and fruitful network.
- Great office space and perks in the famous Factory (converted brewery where SoundCloud and many startups are based), which is located in the heart of Berlin.
Sound interesting? Please include a short, 100 word max
(in total) statement answering the following questions:
If applicable, include your university transcripts in the Diploma section!
- Why Bell Ventures and the 100 Tasks?
- Why this position?
- Realistic start date, end date + Number of hours/week
- Freelancer or employee preference?
- Any relevant links showcasing Community Management and Social Media ability.