We are JOIN (www.join.com), Europe’s fastest growing HR Tech company with over 12’000 clients in the DACH region and over 10’000 candidates applying through our software every day.
JOIN is a unique opportunity to get on board with a high-growth startup based out of the heart of Berlin with a fantastic product and an experienced and dedicated leadership team. JOIN.com represents the future of recruiting, empowering recruiters to more efficiently find and hire their dream candidates.
Be a pivotal driver to JOIN’s hypergrowth and become part of our success story as a Head of Marketing (f/m/d)!
- Take full responsibilty of the existing performance marketing channels including Email Marketing and Search Engine Advertising
- Make us grow! Plan, implement and scale up new marketing channels for a B2B SaaS company
- Build the marketing team from scratch, develop each individual and lead a data-driven team
- Design and implement a holistic marketing strategy in coordination with the leadership and business development team
- Collaborate closely with sales, business development, and customer success
- You master your numbers: monitor and optimize relevant KPI's
- You are passionate about marketing and know how to leverage opportunities into new marketing strategies
- You have profound experience in Performance Marketing, especially SEA, preferably in a highly dynamic work environment
- You have a track record of successful projects and have already scaled and managed online marketing teams
- You are strong at analytical and conceptual thinking, data-driven and focused on ROI
- You are fluent in German and proficient in English (any other language is a plus)
- You want to be a part of a high growth Tech HR Start-up and become a JOINer
- Bonus: You have knowledge or relevant experience in E-Mail Marketing
- Bonus: You have experience in SaaS and/or B2B environments
- Bonus: You know and understand the HR industry very well
- High ownership and great developement opportunities
- Work with a flexible and highly automated in-house setup
- A diverse and highly motivated team in a dynamic environment
- Highly skilled tech team and technical competencies that allow fast scaling
- Start-up feeling, flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and an inspiring international working atmosphere
- Latest hardware and software - choose team Mac or Lenovo
- New and modern office in Prenzlauer Berg
Sounds like a match? We’d love to talk! Submit your application today and let’s start the conversation!
We’re looking forward to meeting you!