It’s an amazing time to be joining Chatterbug. We’re gaining real momentum in the DACH region and we're looking to expand our marketing team to push this even further. As our Performance Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the performance and development of all of our acquisition channels and help us drive our growth.
About the Job
- Lead Chatterbug's paid marketing strategy identifying, leading, and prioritizing initiatives based on opportunity size and potential business impact
- Drive customer acquisition campaigns in paid channels: SEA, YouTube, Paid Social, Affiliate, Influencers, Retargeting
- Test new channels whilst always keeping an eye out for emerging digital ads technologies
- Continuously analyse, evaluate, and optimise performance of campaigns with a focus on customer acquisition and CPA
- Oversee SEO activities (monitor KPIs, guide content authors)
- Work closely with the internal analytics team to ensure the correct attribution of your campaigns and tests
You’re a multi-talented performance marketing manager. You will be part of a small marketing team and will play a central role in strategizing, implementing and scaling our growth strategy.
Benefits at Chatterbug
- You're a team player and want to work in a diverse and international team of professionals across departments
- Learning & development are key motivators to you; whether that comes from success or failure
- You want to embrace a culture of working independently and being transparent about results
- You are strategically-minded and can command a multi-channel approach to customer acquisition efforts
- You are creative when it comes to campaigns and persuading customers, and able to think outside of the box to bring new ideas to the table
- You have hands-on mentality and can-do attitude: this role will involve plenty of time optimising on campaign level and exploring new channels
- You are data driven and impact focused: you'll be diving deep into data to identify success drivers and barriers along the funnel and translating this into action that contributes to our growth objectives
Want to apply?
- A leading role shaping a new chapter in the growth of a cutting edge ed-tech startup
- We’ll pay for you to learn a language - either with us or take a class, on us. You can also elect a friend or family member to learn with us for free, too
- 26 days paid holiday
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Regular fun events, team dinners and an annual company summit abroad (quarantine permitting)
- A wonderful rooftop office in the heart of Berlin (with free fruit and amazing coffee!)
Click the Apply for this Job button and tell us why you think Chatterbug might be a good fit for you and what you've done before. We look forward to hearing from you!