Did you know that brands invest over $1 trillion in advertising and marketing every year? Most companies, however, still have no affordable or reliable means of measuring the return on investment, in particular its effect on the difficult-to-measure concept of ‘brand’. Since its launch in April 2019, Latana—our SaaS brand analytics product—has been at the forefront of solving this problem for an exciting (and growing) group of companies (e.g. Headspace, Unilever, n26, and more).
As we enter the next phase of Latana’s growth (read: figurative world domination), we are looking to expand our research team.
The journey that awaits you:
- You will work with current and prospective clients and help them make better decisions through brand tracking.
- If you are an exceptional researcher with a passion for writing engaging surveys, helping brands get insights from data, and a fascination with brand and consumer insights, Latana is the place for you.
Your profile includes…
- You will be a trusted partner for current and prospective clients on their brand health tracking needs - making recommendations on KPIs to track and on the specific research design and set up.
- You will convert high-level research and business objectives into tangible surveys, to be distributed to millions of people around the world
- You will be a valuable solutions engineer to help clients to onboard with Latana - joining sales calls in the prospect phase to add research expertise and in later stages to craft the relevant surveys to launch into field
- You will support the wider research team on internal progress on research projects, survey standardisation and optimisation and survey UX developments
- You will work closely with our Customer Success team to help analyse data sets and enable our clients to use our data to influence their business decisions
- Excellent client communication and consultative skills gained from at least 3 years of hands-on experience as a researcher
- Experienced and knowledgeable in online quantitative survey design to solve client needs, preferably for brand tracking (but not a strict requirement)
- Experienced in data analysis with a strong ability to extract insights from survey results to create a clear and concise narrative
- Ability to communicate complex research approaches, methodologies and results to clients in an easily understandable way
- Service mentality: you are willing to get your hands dirty and be involved in the ins and outs of a research project - from survey design to data analysis
- Client-centricity: you always think with the client in mind and continuously challenge whether decisions, products, and solutions truly bring value to the client
Dalia Research is committed to providing a respectful
, safe, and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of their gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).