Do you want to combine your UX/UI brilliance with your passion for sports?
We are currently recruiting for a UX/UI Designer to join our leading international digital fan engagement company in a permanent capacity.
Working within an agile environment, you will work as part of a cross-functional team and collaborate to find solutions that continually improve the engagement and experience of millions of sports fans around the world, pre, during and post-game.
EngageCraft is a leading provider of innovative digital fan engagement solutions to global sports right owners (federations, leagues, and clubs), and media companies. We are trusted by, and have earned an excellent reputation with many of the world’s largest sports organisations including UEFA, FIFA, Major League Soccer, DFL Bundesliga, European Tour Golf, ATP Tennis, and others to influence, build and maintain their digital fan engagement solutions.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about sport (in particular football)
- UX/UI trained Designer with at least 3 years’ experience in interactive design working with digital products.
- Understand the product lifecycle from research, through prototyping, to design & usability testing.
- Experienced working with design and collaboration tools such as Sketch, Figma and GitHub.
- Advantageous if you’re familiar with prototyping tools (such as Invision, Axure and/or Principle).
- Keen sense for pixel-accuracy design solutions.
- A team player who knows how to collaborate and brainstorm with different stakeholders with different skill levels.
- Critical thinker.
- Excellent strategic and problem-solving skills.
- Solid team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Working across all clients, but with a heavy focus on our new, cloud-based, interactive content creation platform, 'Touch'. Touch is the sports industry's self-serve, interactive content creation platform that allows sports organisations to create premium, interactive content in seconds, and distributes to web, app and social in just a couple of clicks.
- Working closely with product, marketing, engineering and other business partners to arrive at the best possible designs.
- Designing user-friendly features that balance shipping quickly with high quality.
- Creating flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals.
- Contributing to overall strategy and decision-making about product direction.
- Own, manage, organize and design shared styles, symbols, templates and other assets in our Design Library.
- Deliver design assets from Figma to developers.
- Collaborate with Product Owners, developers, and senior stakeholders to understand requirements and goals, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Play a key role at every stage of the design lifecycle, and ensure our goals are aligned with clients & end user needs.
- Conduct extensive product research based on usability tests, support tickets, data & competitor analysis, to support design and product recommendations and decisions.
- Be open to learning new products and new technologies.
Engagecraft is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognise the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business and our customer relationships. We welcome and consider all applications regardless of age, sex, race, nationality, or disability.