We at HelloFresh are hungry for more. Because: “We want to change the way people eat. Forever.” Our cooking boxes already make the everyday lives of our customers easier in 14 countries on 3 continents. Every week anew. Our recipe for success? A team full of smart team players, entrepreneurial courage and of course... good taste. We are one of the top 10 employers in the Glassdoor ranking and we are continuing to grow. And to do this, our HelloFresh DACH team needs top talents like you, who love progress and good food just as much as we do.
Data is elementary in the DNA of HelloFresh. As Team Lead Business Intelligence / Data Analyst Chapter Lead (f/m/d) for HelloFresh DACH, you will be leading a small team of Data Analysts and support different stakeholders in the whole DACH organization to take better informed decisions based on clean and insightful data. If you’re interested in working in one of Europe’s fastest-growing companies with a great (and delicious) product, plenty of opportunities and challenging tasks, this is your chance!
Your area of responsibility
- You will lead the Business Intelligence team (3 Data Analysts) and support your team members to make better informed decisions, e.g. conducting ad-hoc analyses
- You will further develop the mandate and strategy of the Business Intelligence team to move towards full transparency on the supply chain data and to roll out a data governance framework in DACH
- You will create dashboards and data pipelines to gain insights in our SCM Operations as well as core KPIs for Operations, Marketing and supporting functions
- You will build a "Data Analyst Chapter" from scratch that connects all analysts at HelloFresh DACH. The chapter should set standards and frameworks, but should also act as a platform of exchange
- You will initiate a constant exchange with the global business intelligence and other analytical teams from other countries to share best practices and to align portfolios
What else we offer you
- Successfully completed studies in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Analytics or similar subjects is a big plus
- Minimum 2 years of team management and strategic leadership experience
- You have excellent knowledge of at least one dashboarding tool, preferably Tableau
- You have a good command of Python with focus on data analyses, i.e. libraries such as Pandas, Seaborn etc.
- You consider documentation and standards as a vital part of a functioning analytics organisation
- You have a strong agile mindset and can deal well with shifting priorities in a fast changing business environment
- You possess excellent analytical skills with a proven track record of analyses that have impacted strategic business decisions
- You have excellent command of SQL skills
- You have a good business sense and are a strong communicator: you can understand quickly which analysis is needed and how to communicate its results to enable fast decision-making
- You work independently, structured and always have an eye on deadlines
- You think in terms of business and are data and process-driven in your work
- You convince with professionalism and conscientiousness in dealing with your stakeholders
- You learn quickly and find the right solution to every problem
- A good level of German is a plus (B1)
- Eligibility to work in Germany full-time (40h/Week) is advantageous
You're hungry for more?
- The opportunity to get into one of the most intellectually demanding roles at one of the largest technology companies in Europe
- Cutting edge technology, allowing you to work with state-of-the-art tools and software solutions
- A well-balanced mix between leadership, strategic and operational tasks
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- A feel-good workplace in Berlin-Mitte with great colleagues
- Greatly discounted HelloFresh cooking box and HelloFreshGO products plus free food
- Fitness programs such as office yoga and discounted Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular team events, company parties and Friday beers
- Windows or Apple equipment (depending on preference)
Apply now with your complete application documents, gladly also without a photo and without stating nationality, marital status, gender, religion or other discriminatory characteristics. Language certificates and documents for residence and work permits can be submitted with your application.
HelloFresh lives diversity. We are proud of the different backgrounds, abilities and perspectives of each team member and support the personal development on the job. Every personnel decision is based on equal opportunities, on qualifications, performance and requirements of the company and is independent of origin, skin color, religion, political orientation, gender, physical or mental disability or age. With the help of our Diversity & Inclusion Committee and our team-based hiring decisions, we do everything we can to reduce prejudices in the selection.
We are looking forward to meeting you!