As an employee in our dynamic and agile company, you are responsible, together with your colleagues, for the successful use of our LAGO software with our customers.
- Degree or training as a technical writer / editor or a comparable qualification.
- Relevant professional experience of at least 3 years as a writer, translator or similar
- Experience in the field of TechDocs
- Experience with the authoring software MadCap Flare, the translation management system MadCap Lingo and MadCap Capture would be an advantage
- Professional experience with terminology work is an advantage
- Confident handling of Adobe products (especially InDesign)
- Experience in working with XML help authoring and translation tools is desirable
- Structured approach to work, organisational and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Creation and maintenance of bilingual user documentation for LAGO, our multichannel software for automated marketing production.
- Ongoing documentation of new features and software changes by our agile development teams
- Close cooperation with Professional Service, Development and Marketing in the creation of customer information
- Terminology work
- Maintenance of the editorial guide
- Creation of translations
- Continuous optimisation of documentation processes in an agile environment
- Ensuring on-time completion of defined work packages
WHAT WE OFFER
- A strong team that does not leave you alone
- You take on responsibility with us and can rely on the support of your team – even when playing table football or darts.
- It never gets boring, the range of tasks is wide.
- If you ever want to further your education, we'll be happy to pay for it!
- We don't have computers from the pre-industrial era or oldschool offices, everything here is modern and centrally located.
- We are all on first name terms and can also make direct decisions in a short way.
- Attractive salary - you will be paid well after good performance.
- We take care of your CO2 balance and give you a subsidy for your HVV card.
- We want you to stay healthy, hydrated and awake – fruit, coffee and water are always available.
- Every Wednesday you can do sports with us during working hours.
We are looking forward to colleagues who have a hobby or passion for which they burn. With us ...
- you will find metal and progressive rock fans, sailors, snowboarders, surfers, saxophonists, soap makers, astronomy enthusiasts, craft beer sommeliers among your colleagues...
- you can prove your talent at the annual Silpion tournament
- We celebrate our company and our team spirit every year with a summer party.