Daydreamer is hiring a full time, in-house Brand and Marketing Designer.
This position will be responsible for creating all graphics for branding, marketing, advertising, ecommerce and branding.
Daydreamer creates feel-good, effortless tees that draw inspiration from vintage, rock 'n' roll, wanderlust and living the dream. Authentic licenses from iconic bands, artists and characters combined with luxe fabrics make for tees that become loved favorites. Made in Los Angeles, California.
We are exclusive licensees of beloved, iconic bands and characters including: ROLLING STONES, BOB MARLEY, THE DOORS, DAVID BOWIE, THE RAMONES, JOHNNY CASH, METALLICA, PRINCE, AND MANY MORE.
Daydreamer is in premier retailers worldwide including: NORDSTROMS, REVOLVE, URBAN OUTFITTERS, FREE PEOPLE, SHOPBOP and many boutiques/specialty stores.
This position requires:
* A deep appreciation and understanding of vintage tees, music, and nostalgia from the 60s-90s
* Creativity in concept creation, design, and ability to self-start
* Strong communication and organization skills in managing a development schedule and licensing approvals
* Illustration and hand-drawing ability
* Knowledge and interest in current fashion trends and influences
Please apply with a resume and clickable link to work samples