At Agency In The Wild, we combine brand strategy, design, and growth into a single, unified process we call Brand Sprint. Brand Sprint is core to what we do and is as much a product as our client work. Our mission is to constantly evolve it by bringing together fearless thinkers and doers from around the world. Every time we run a Brand Sprint with our clients, we improve it and share it with Miro's design community, a vital part of our constant evolution as an agency. Our ultimate goal is to transform the way brands, and products are built and launched at speed.
We've taken on a bunch of new projects and are looking for a passionate, Senior UX Designer to join our growing team. We believe that all good things are wild and free, so we operate 100% remote. 100% independently.
This is not about ticking boxes. You will be a strong voice. Involved in all aspects of the business. As happy managing multiple clients across the West Coast, London, and the Middle East, as you are critically thinking and experimenting with new ways to grow, improve, and optimize our processes.
There is no limit to your potential growth in this role. Starting with this initial brief:
- Develop prototypes using a variety of mediums (paper prototyping, low-fidelity interactive wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, etc.)
- Collaborate with product managers, engineering, QA, and customers to identify an optimal solution
- Ensure consistency throughout all projects by identifying deviations from company design standards and industry best practices
- Oversee and mentor team members, knowledge sharing with the team and external groups to help “rise the tide"
- Keep the UX team working efficiently across the whole organization by improving your team’s processes, methods, and tools
- Proactively monitor signals from multiple sources (user metrics, KPIs, direct customer feedback) into them into actionable feedback
- Stay on top of industry best practices and never settle
We want people who have:
1. A Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction or related field from an accredited university
2. 5+ years designing and delivering world-class software products in a UX role
3. Strong knowledge of both business and user-centric approaches to design
4. A demonstrated ability to innovate and design exceptional user experiences
5. Extensive experience building wireframes, prototypes and other implementations of Information Architecture
6. Experience mentoring UX designers and a portfolio demonstrating your problem-solving abilities and design process - a deep understanding of, and experience with, user-centered design processes & research methodologies.
7. Ability to conduct and analyze User Research, product analytics and feedback and implement conclusions into the iterations
8. A team player attitude with strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to work well with cross-functional teams
Ideal candidates will also have:
Experience managing and working with remote teams
- Experience with Agile development and methodologies to deliver product releases
- Experience using Figma, Miro, and other prototyping, and collaborative tools
- Experience with front-end prototyping languages, such as HTML, CSS
- Design experience with both native mobile and desktop browser
We look forward to hearing from you.