We are looking for a part-time bookkeeper, who can help us with daily financial operations and development of processes in the UK. You will be responsible for driving our daily financial operations in the UK, and your daily tasks will primarily involve updating and posting journals in Xero. In addition, through ongoing dialogue and feedback with the rest of the team, you will help improve the process around our product in the UK. You will have an essential role in making suggestions for improvements to the process.
We are therefore looking for a structured bookkeeper who can use previous years of experience with Xero to support Likvidos daily operations.
More specifically you will:
- Update status on payments of invoices in Xero
- Book daily journals in Xero
- Book dunning and debt collection fees in Xero
- Book vendor invoices in Xero
- Monthly vendor reconciliation
Who are we looking for?
The right candidate for our team can work independently and will have profound experience in bookkeeping. We expect you to be able to solve your daily tasks without much assistance and that you proactively will look for solutions.
We expect that you are able to follow complex processes and that you come up with suggestions for improvements. We will be relying on you being the Xero-expert and act as an advisor to our Business Controller in Denmark.
The perfect candidate will say yes to the following:
- At least 5 years of experience in bookkeeping, specifically AP and AR.
- Experience in Xero, as this is the essential system. Ideally you will also have certifications in Xero courses.
- Experience in Excel and Google sheets.
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken.
- You are process oriented instead of driven by results.
- Ideally (but not a requirement) you have experience in automation of processes.
- Ideally (but not a requirement) you have experience in payroll and taxes.
- Ideally (but not a requirement) you have experience in collaborating with UK clients.
Why should you work at Likvido?
Well, we are a growing startup with big visions, great room for growth, and passionate employees. You have the opportunity to impact Likvidos success and expansion in the future. In addition, you get:
- A job with great responsibility, impact, and many challenges.
- A steep learning curve and challenges from day one.
- Free meditation: We pay your Calm.com or Headspace subscription.
- Free books: You can buy all the books you need to stay ahead and learn new things.
- Free education: After working in the team for 12 months, we offer to pay for your education.
- Free salary: Our vision is to enable personal growth for our team and business growth for our clients. If you have reached the limit of personal growth as part of Likvido, we will support you if your dream is to become an entrepreneur yourself. If you have worked at Likvido for at least 3 years, we offer to pay your salary for the first 3 months so that you can start your entrepreneurial journey.
- Free sports: We have weekly sports activities paid for by Likvido and we offer to pay if you want to run a marathon or challenge yourself in other healthy ways.
- You will be 100% remote, but will work closely with the existing team.
- We work within CET office hours, but are flexible to accommodate other schedules.
- We pay a good salary.
- We expect you to be fluent in English.
- Your manager will be operating from Denmark.
Who is Likvido?
Likvido is a fast-growing and ambitious tech startup based in Copenhagen with 48 employees working from all over the world. We were founded in 2018 with the vision of creating a product that can provide companies with an easy and user-friendly solution for charging their invoices. Therefore, we are the first automated Invoice Management system on the market. Our goal is to automate the entire process of invoicing, reminders, and debt collection and thus ensuring companies' time and cash flow to focus on their core business. We create cutting-edge technology that can save companies time and frustration and help support the growth and job satisfaction of our customers. We have just raised a seed round from a top fintech investor, and are planning our launch in the UK.