At Bluebeam, our purpose is clear: We empower people to advance the way the world is built, proactively innovating and creating long-term value for our industry.
In order to make the impact on our world that we desire to, we know that our people are what matters most. To fully embody our purpose requires building and developing an extraordinary team of people who are committed to the success of each of our customers and to their fellow employees.
We believe that teamwork is the ultimate long-term competitive advantage, and we hire those who can remain committed to companywide results that create value for our customers rather than working for their own desires for power or career advancement. This means that every employee needs to be willing to roll up their sleeves alongside their fellow employees, no matter the task, to ensure the company (not just a department or individual) accomplishes its goals.
We also believe all employees are to act as leaders, whether they proactively lead themselves through their daily activities, or lead a team.
We hire people who:
- Have integrity
- See challenges as opportunities
- Are committed to continual improvement
- Demonstrate trust and are willing to be vulnerable about mistakes and weaknesses
- Engage in positive, productive conflict and unfiltered debate of ideas
- Can fully commit to corporate decisions, even if they disagree with some of them
- Hold peers accountable in order to ensure we achieve our company goals on behalf of our customers
What we’re looking for:
Bluebeam is looking for a Salesforce Engineer Manager to develop the systems that help us connect customers around the world with our solutions. You will play an important role in managing and mentoring a team of talented engineers and together you will build the applications that support our customer-facing products, provide an amazing experience for our customers, and enable efficiency for your fellow Bluebeam employees. But you won’t go it alone. You’ll work closely with various teams to ensure a smooth integration of business-critical systems in Salesforce.
What you’ll do:
- Be the direct manager for a team of Salesforce engineers and admins, providing coaching and hands-on technical leadership
- Ensure team’s understanding of business goals, priorities, and how they align with customer needs and business direction
- Consult on systems architecture
- Responsible to code complex Visualforce pages and APEX classes
- Responsible to build integrations with other systems (such as, NetSuite, custom application) using REST and Web Services
- Responsible to test and debugs to ensure that production systems continue to meet user needs
- Support QA in functional and system level testing and fix defects
- Should be able to estimate implementation efforts for small to mid-size projects and plan development tasks
- Train other development resources on Salesforce development practices as needed
- Research on new cloud technologies and APIs related to Salesforce platform
What we’d like to see in you:
- Experience leading Salesforce teams and processes
- Comfortable collaborating with business partners (both technical and non-technical) throughout the organization
- Requires a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and 7+ years of professional experience
- 5+ years with Salesforce development experience
- 7+ years with software development experience
- Working knowledge of Salesforce CPQ, Billing, integration solution (i.e. Boomi) and integration with other financial systems like Netsuite, tax application, and/or payment gateways
- Should have hands-on expertise in all of the following technologies: Visualforce, APEX, Process Builder, Triggers, Workflows including Restful and related technologies
- Experience with Lightning, Sales cloud, service cloud, and Communities
- Experience with version control, managing sandboxes and using automated deployment tools
- Experienced in coaching technical teams and developers
- Contribute to the ERP system architecture by providing architectural solutions and recommendations (within SFDC and cross multiple applications)
- Experience working with Product Managers, SFDC admins, and other business partners.
- Experienced with estimating software development
- Experienced practitioner of Scrum or other Agile variant
- Strong oral and written communication skills
If you think you are a good match for the Bluebeam team, please send us the following:
- Some sort of personalized introduction for us. This could be a cover letter, a few bullet points about yourself, a comic strip you’ve drawn - anything that tells us a bit about you AND why you want to work here.
Learn more about Bluebeam here: http://careers.bluebeam.com.
Bluebeam is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.