* Mission: fundamentally transform higher education and provide every student with the most affordable and effective path to their fullest potential
* Initial Problem: smaller colleges desperately need to increase enrollment, but can’t afford the upfront investment & fixed costs required to create new degree programs
* Solution: pay-as-you-go degree programs that require zero upfront investment, fixed costs, or risk. Rize provides 4-year, non-profit, accredited colleges & universities with skills-based majors & minors for college credit at a fraction of the cost of traditional programs
* Traction: working with 90+ private colleges. ~100 majors and minors already adopted across 30 colleges, with many more in the pipeline. Google & Unity partnerships
* Funding: Raised Series A from top VCs
As we look to enrol thousands of students for the next Fall session, we’re looking for a Software Engineer to help the Rize team scale operations via automations and reporting.
* Stack: Node, React/Next.js, Typescript, GraphQL, Prisma. * Shipping is our heartbeat. * Permanently Remote (not just during COVID) in the US or Canada.
More details: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XsUHLOWeMT8WrlXKJH_wvXSM...
Full-Stack, CoralRemote (US)
Software Engineer (Frontend, Backend), Coast AppRemote (US)
Full-Stack and Backend, CoralRemote (US)
✨ Senior Web Engineer 🚀 , PatioRemote (US Full Time Employment
Software Engineer (Jr, Sr, Frontend, Backend), NorthstarREMOTE (US)