About Alternative Investor Relations Operations (IR)
Alternative Investor Relations Operations provides an end-to-end service offering to alternative investment clients (hedge funds, fund of hedge funds and private equity funds) and their investors.
As Specialist - Investor Relations - Transfer Agency (IR), working within the IR team you will be required to support delivery of IR services to clients across AIS. You will be expected to work on your own initiative, planning your own work as well as part of a team taking direction from your direct Supervisor and IR Management, where required, with a major focus on helping to deliver client service excellence, change management, optimizing work practices and risk mitigation.
• serve as a contact for a portfolio of clients and their investors; answer all phone calls and emails pertaining to those relationships and demonstrate ability to resolve queries timely and accurately
• build relationships with clients, investors, other AIS teams, third parties, as well as with other business groups across the wider JPMorgan organization
• review and drive the transactional workflow including maker/checker activities for investor transactions and resolve any outstanding documentation, including KYC/AML documents
• perform completeness reviews in a quality assurance capacity as it relates to investor or fund activity/changes
• partner within the IR department and across the broader AIS teams to ensure the completion of all end-to-end processes in line with JPMorgan Risk Management policies
• support and execute systems implementations / data migrations
• contribute to the re-engineering of the IR operating model
• assist in driving adoption of "follow-the-sun" service model
• contribute to the production of MIS/KPIs for the department
• work closely with colleagues in our global teams and on a cross-functional basis as required
• assist to drive excellence in the documentation of processes and procedures
• work closely with other teams/departments to ensure the timely and effective delivery of services and to meet business objectives.
• perform other duties as assigned by team management
• Experience in the Alternative Investment Servicing industry with experience in investor relations, regulatory practices and operations
• A strong foundation of understanding of hedge funds from an operational perspective as well as an understanding of the products, asset classes and fund structures offered by asset managers
• Proven ability to be effective across a matrixed environment; proven ability to assist in implementing solutions and delivering against timeframes and budgets
• Proven experience coordinating multiple assignments simultaneously and completing assigned tasks accurately and on a timely basis. Must demonstrate a strong attention to detail with excellent organization skills. Expected to cite examples of organization and time management/methods used to manage or prioritize workload demands
• Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of the regulatory framework in which the industry operates
• Sensitivity to regulatory as well as risk and control matters
• Ability to develop and maintain client relationships
• Possesses and displays excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to effectively interact and communicate with senior staff
• Proven examples of self-motivation and experience working under limited supervision
• Bachelor degree required
• Minimum 1+ years of related work experience
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook (or similar email program)
• Familiarity with project management software such as MS Project would be advantageous
• Strong understanding of Hedge Fund Investor Relations/Transfer Agency system(s)
• Analyze and Solve Problems: Gathers relevant information systematically; considers a broad range of issues or factors; grasps complexities and perceives relationships among problems or issues; includes others in problem-solving efforts when appropriate.
• Work Efficiently: Allocates own time efficiently; handles multiple demands and competing priorities; eliminates inefficiencies; conducts effective meetings.
• Manage Execution: Conveys clear goals and expectations when involving others in projects; is accessible and provides support and up-to-date knowledge relevant to others; coordinates work efforts with other groups; monitors progress.
• Team Membership: Shows commitment to team objectives; values each person's contributions to the team; encourages the participation and involvement of everyone on the team; contributes own fair share of effort to the team's work.
• Innovate: Generates new ideas; goes beyond the status quo; recognizes the need for new or modified approaches and brings them as well as different perspectives together, combining them in creative ways.
• Influence Others: Asserts own ideas and persuades others; gains support and commitment from others; mobilizes people to take action.
• Display Organizational Savvy: Develops effective give-and-take relationships with others; understands the agendas and perspectives of others; recognizes and effectively balances the interests and needs of one's own group with those of the broader organization.
• Recognize Global Implications: Seeks to understand issues, trends, and perspectives of various cultures and countries; recognizes that what works in one's own country will not necessarily work in another; addresses cultural and geographic differences in strategies and approaches.
• Extended hours/weekends may be required during integration/implementation of new business or systems, as well as during peak cycles (year-end, month-end, tax season, etc)
• Flexible work hours required to meet operational needsJ.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Investor Relations Specialist, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Dublin Full Time Employment
Invester Relations Specialist, JPMorgan Chase & Co.Dublin Full Time Employment
Invester Relations Specialist, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Dublin Full Time Employment
Investor Relations Specialist -Transfer Agency, JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Dublin Full Time Employment