We are looking for a creative UX/UI Designer to fill a pivotal role visually translating Huckberry’s brand identity into frictionless interface design and user experience for product features and A/B, multivariate testing. Our ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in thoughtfully considering the user journey both on huckberry.com and in our CMS.
We have a preference for candidates living or willing to relocate to Austin, TX but are open to CA candidates as well.
- Design frictionless User Experiences that provide the end user with an intuitive, enjoyable experience through the filter of the Huckberry brand identity and design aesthetic
- Front end experience design including: New page designs, page elements, site features
- A/B Testing and Personalization UX/UI projects geared towards increasing metrics like Conversion Rate, AOV and CLTV
- Admin component design, that enables admin users to effectively and efficiently build sections, merchandise products, and make other daily site updates
- Perform site and competition audits for UX/UI Projects
- 4+ years experience as a UX/UI designer
- Exceptional visual presentation, typography and design skills
- Proven expertise with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, XD or similar wireframing software
- Shows a track record of delivering on design project requirements and timelines while maintaining brand standards
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Bonus: E-commerce experience
- Note: An online portfolio must accompany your application for this role
In addition to competitive market salaries and benefits, we have a generous vacation policy, paid time off to volunteer, flexible work from home time, a sabbatical program (recent employee trips include a surf and yoga retreat in Morocco, dog sledding in Norway et al.), summer "See You Out There" Fridays, white water rafting trips, and, of course, loads of free gear.