Kaia is a mission focused medical technology company:
Kaia Health was founded in 2016 with the mission of bringing affordable and accessible relief to millions of chronic disease patients. Using innovative technology, we develop digital mind-body therapies that provide better affordable care.
Our first product is a clinically-proven therapy for relieving back pain. Our mobile app gives users access to multimodal pain therapy, the gold standard of therapies in pain medicine. Kaia’s AI powered algorithm provides users with real-time feedback on their exercise execution using their phone. In the near future, we will release digital therapies for COPD, Osteoarthritis, and Parkinson’s disease.
Today we are one of the market leaders in digital therapeutics globally, with 400,000 users. We have raised a total of $50 million from investors like Optum Ventures, Balderton Capital and other top tier healthtech investors. We are building an exceptional team based in Munich and New York to succeed in our mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions.
We are looking for a Senior Brand Designer to join our New York team. As Senior Brand Designer at Kaia Health, you will be responsible for working closely with our B2B Marketing and Customer Growth teams to elevate our brand and create engaging experiences with compelling designs across our customer journey.
The role responsibilities include:
- Design compelling visual and motion content for our website, emails, social media, presentations, sales collateral, promotional materials, and more for our b2b audience (self-insured employers and health plans)
- Assist our growth marketing team in creating compelling b2b2c marketing content such as e-mail campaigns, home mailers, newsletters, infographics, videos, etc.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders from marketing, customer success, sales, and product. Only together can we develop and create an engaging, brand-aligned experience.
- Help grow and develop our visual brand to ensure consistency across everything we do in close alignment with our chief design officer.
- Manage our media content, including organizing and directing photoshoots (when needed), selecting and editing images.
- Organize and direct illustration, motion graphics, video editing, photography when required.
- Oversee the design strategy for the marketing team and maintain design and brand consistency for all marketing content.
- Communicate your design decisions clearly and effectively to the team.
- Research and observe the impact of your work in the real world, and critically analyze the success of your solutions to constantly improve your designs.
- Read and interpret quantitative and qualitative research findings to build empathy for both our b2b and b2b2c audiences
Specific Criteria for this Role:
- A desire to use your skills to have a widespread impact on people.
- You have an impressive portfolio demonstrating a clear understanding of key design principles and an ‘eye’ for high-quality creative concepts with excellence in execution.
- 7+ years of experience in a visual/graphic/brand design role, with experience working within a design system and applying a company’s brand and design across a suite of products.
- Bachelors degree
- Ability to efficiently explore a range of options, then shape creative ideas into practical and commercially attractive deliverables for customers.
- You ask the right questions to understand the problem and think of the bigger picture; appropriately challenging assumptions.
- You consistently deliver on-time, high-quality designs while paying attention to stakeholder priorities and deadlines.
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator), G-Suite Figma, and video editing software.
- Self-motivated and thrive in fast-paced environments. You take ownership of your projects, but welcome feedback and strive to effectively communicate design decisions.
- Have authorization to work in the US (a must)