Your talent and creative mind are needed at Urbantz !
Join our team as a Software engineer (Intermediate – Senior level).
Where? Remote from anywhere in Europe OR at our Brussels office
About the position
- You will help build a modern, highly complex, multi-service application that leads to the delivery of millions of packages per year to clients like you.
- As a software engineer, you will work closely with our product manager to define the how to the why and what of our product.
- Our main technologies: We use AngularJS and React-native on the front-end, and NodeJS for the backend. Our unit-tests use Jest, and our end-to-end tests use Protractor. We store data using MongoDB. Our code is stored in GitLab, and we make use of its CI/CD capabilities to deploy easily to AWS and Azure. Our containerization & orchestration uses Docker + Kubernetes.
- We work with short agile development cycles, with an alternance of 3 weeks on specific tasks and 1 week of cool down period to prepare for the next cycle.
You are positive minded and like to find ways to constantly improve in what you do.
- You can get things done and communicate well while doing it;
- You are fluent in English;
- You have at least one relevant experience;
- You stay abreast of developments and best practices within the technologies we use.
- You already have affinity with logistic sector or interested to learn about it.
What’s in it for you?
- A fast growing company with lots of great challenges.
- A permanent contract with a great extra-legal package in Belgium, or a nice freelance long term collaboration anywhere in Europe.
- Flexible company, nice colleagues to work with, fun company activities (even for our remote people!),...
- If you desire to work to have an impact and bring a change: don’t hesitate and apply now!
- Brief phone conversation with HR
- Interview with 2 team members
- Technical test
- Interview with CTO/Technical leads
- (A quick chat with CEO or COO)