Do you love helping? Do you want to be a part of the distributed work movement? Hubstaff is enabling the success of other location-independent teams, and we are hiring Customer Support Representatives with outstanding remote software support skills.
Hubstaff is a time tracking, project management, and proof of work SaaS solution. We are on a mission to accelerate the digital transition of work and make it possible for even more kinds of work to be efficiently performed in a remote environment.
Who Should Apply?
An ideal candidate for this role:
- shows an empathetic mindset regarding the goals of others, especially those of customers
- loves to help others reach their full potential
- demonstrates outstanding written communication skills
- knows how to communicate the value of a product in direct customer interactions
- desires to continually improve and grow both inside their current role and grow beyond it
- is a tech-savvy person who is genuinely interested in exploring new systems and is passionate about spreading the knowledge about them
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as an “ideal” candidate. Hubstaff is a place where everyone can grow. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What will your day-to-day look like?
Hubstaff Customer Support Representatives respond to customer requests over email in our ticketing system, on live chats, and on-screen shares, and video conferencing. CSRs report to our Director of Customer Experience and work collaboratively with our global team of Support Professionals.
- 1+ years experience in customer-facing roles.
- Live in the UTC-7 to UTC-9 timezone.
- Stable internet connection with high enough speed for videoconferencing and screen sharing. Having a back up (e.g., high-speed cellular internet) is a plus.
- An organized workplace with a modern enough computer, web-cam, preferably a good microphone/headset, and an environment that allows you to conduct professional presentations with minimal interruption.