Stripe launched its engineering hub in Dublin a few years ago and we now have more than a hundred engineers in Europe. We’re not just headquartered in America, but in Europe too—and this year we'll rapidly scale our engineering footprint in Europe.
We’re hiring in-office and remote employees in Ireland, the UK, Germany, and Sweden. (More countries soon! And if you're not in one of those countries, we support relocations.)
Interested in learning more?
- RSVP for our Feb 18 coffee chat (https://stripe.events/emeacoffeechat) to hear more from Stripe co-founder John Collison and engineers about what we're up to in EMEA this year.
To read more about how we’ve been growing Stripe engineering in Europe so far, check out:
- How we started our Dublin eng hub: https://stripe.com/blog/dublin-eng-office
- A Dublin engineer's take on joining Stripe: https://leportella.com/new-eng-stripe/
- Our remote engineering hub one year in: https://stripe.com/blog/remote-hub-one-year
- Dec 2020 Irish Times article with John Collison: https://www.irishtimes.com/business/technology/1.4438722
- Explore open roles in the region: https://stripe.com/jobs/search?t=design%2Cengineering%2Cprod...