Misfit is an international creative agency, film studio, publisher, and impact accelerator. We are looking for an experienced and multi-talented Product Designer to deliver elegant experiences for digital products. Misfit is not a collection of contractors, or a disparate team working in total silos, we are a group of 55 full-time, dedicated employees working from Canada, the US, the UK and Asia who work with interesting clients and on our own ideas.
- Experience in distilling the goals and requirements from a vision or brief
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methods
- Experience communicating and storytelling across multiple audiences
- Experience with wire framing and prototyping
- Demonstrated strategic product thinking and vision experience
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
Requirements3+ years of experience in commercial experiences
- 3+ years of experience in interaction design
- Understanding and appreciation of the value of visual design
- Experience in applied product research
- Experience designing for international audiences, multi-language, localisation, accessibility for people with disabilities
- Help to supervise delivery on the design lifecycle from concept to delivery across a project portfolio, ensuring the outcome is of the best design quality with input from user insight, analytics, brand and validated through testing
- Be an advocate for users, whether they are members, prospect or colleagues, and inform decisions and design direction through user research
- Be enthusiastic about learning design methodologies
- Be able to communicate with stakeholders, in particular with the Digital team, Development teams, Business stakeholders, clients and agency partners
- Stay up to date with digital and market trends to adapt ways of working and influence design and digital direction
- Understand best practices in Design Thinking and User Experience approaches and how to apply them
- A solid understanding and passion for detailed interaction and information design
- Use tools such as Figma/Sketch, Principle, and Adobe CC suite
Here are just some of the perks of working for us:
- Salary scale. We base salary on experience, achieving a revisable system of remuneration. It ranges between €25/35K for Mid-Senior profiles, and €35/45K for Seniors. The first salary review will be at 6 months after the beginning of the job term.
- Flexible working hours. We want you to feel fulfilled, both professionally and personally, and that you have quality time not only at work but also with your friends and family.
- Training plan. We need to stay up to date on technology and design trends, and we are aware that the only way to achieve this is by dedicating time for research and study.
- Misfit is a global company so you will be working with people all over the world in different cultures.