Your Work Scope:
- Creation and documentation of test cases.
- Implementation of automated tests
- Execution of manual tests
- Definition, implementation and monitoring of quality requirements
- Functional and technical support to Quality Management
- Intensive experience in system test and with Java technology stack
- Familiarity with test automatization technologies and tool (e.g. testComplete) using GUI interactions for Java applications and Continuous Integration (e.g. Jenkins)
- Knowledge of medical device technologies and/or protocols (e.g. HL7, DICOM) and/or general interest in hardware components would be of great advantage
- Effective cross-team communication skill in English and technical documentation ability
- Warm-hearted, flexible, and solution-oriented culture with open feedback culture
- Flexible working times, including part-time models, tandem positions, trust-based working times (where applicable)
- Room to introduce and implement creative ideas and develop your talents with technical training and individualised continued education (e.g. languages DE/EN, leadership)
- Health benefits, such as eye tests, qi gong – we’re open for your ideas!
- Professional and intellectual knowledge exchange with highly-talented and ambitious colleagues from all over the world
- Work visa sponsorship and relocation assistance (where applicable)
Could this be you? Would you like to work in a highly innovative and visionary environment, where technologies are developed that help to improve and save lives? Worldwide.
Then please get in touch with us to discuss your career opportunities at caresyntax.
Our HR team takes your application and answers your questions under [email protected]
Would you like to know more about caresyntax? Find us on Xing, LinkedIn, Facebook and our company website, and join our digital health community!