If you're a hungry media buyer looking for a high-growth opportunity... then this will be the most exciting post you read today. Here's why…
My name is George Karanastasis and my company, Fisico, is hiring for a seasoned ad buyer to join our fast-growing team (in-house position; no agencies please!).
We sell premium, science-based supplements to the baby boomer and senior demographic (with an emphasis on compliance). And we drive virtually all of our business via paid traffic...
...LOTS of it. We're currently spending 7 figures per month on display (mostly GDN). And we're aiming to match and/or exceed that budget across native.
Think you can help us reach our goal (and make a bundle in the process)? Then keep reading to find out what we're looking for...
- 2+ years of native ad buying experience across Gemini, Outbrain, Revcontent, Taboola and similar networks (preferably in the health vertical).
- You can write headlines that get (and convert) the click. And can easily craft new angles on demand.
- High impact image sourcing (you know instantly when you come across a killer image and can supply these on a regular basis).
- Able to take emotion out of the equation, make data-driven decisions, and turn initial losing campaigns into big winners.
- Great analytical skills and pattern recognition. You can quickly spot trends, trim the fat, and scale what's working.
- Very familiar with tracking tools like Thrive, TheOptimizer, etc.
- Good grasp of Google Analytics.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Setting up new campaigns across various ad networks (e.g. Gemini, Outbrain, Revcontent, Taboola, etc.).
- Optimizing currently running campaigns to meet CPA goals and continue scaling.
- Regularly testing new creatives (you'll be writing dozens of headlines/ads every week, gathering high-impact images, and creating multiple variations of the above).
- Working with the marketing team to design funnel split tests based on insights derived from your campaign data.
Core Values of our Ideal Candidate:
- Professionalism: you always show up and follow through on commitments.
- Drive: you take pride in your professional and personal growth and continuously seek to improve.
- Innovation: you have a “can-do” attitude, never back down from a challenge, and keep working on a problem until it's solved. In short, we're looking for solution providers. This is a fast-paced company. We run into issues all the time. “This can't work” is never an option.
- Respect: for yourself, your team, and your customers/clients.
- Integrity: you make the right choice – even when it's not in your best interest to do so.
This is a full-time position, 100% remote. And the hours are semi-flexible. You can work on your own schedule some of the time. But you'll need to be available for at least a few hours during CST (ideally in the afternoon).
What You'll Enjoy from Us:
- Competitive salary (base + monthly commissions with 6-figure / multi-6 figure per year potential).
- 2 weeks PTO.
- Paid holidays.
- Health, vision, and dental insurance.
- Great culture with a supportive team environment.
Think you'd like to be a part of our team? If so, we'd love to hear from you. Simply fill out the Google form at the link below. Be sure to read it carefully and complete it in full.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Founder and CEO