About Dealabs (a member of Pepper.com):
Since 2011 we are connecting smart shoppers on Dealabs.com so they can share the hottest deals, tips and ideas regarding fashion, electronics, travelling and much more. Dealabs.com joined the world's largest shopping community, Pepper.com in 2014 and today counts close to 300 000 active users.
Our little plus? A nice team and a good working atmosphere. We offer flexible working hours, a casual work environment, and regular team events and activities.
For this new role, we are looking for an enthusiastic iOS developer (f/m) who will join our mobile team, and who will contribute to the development, publication, and maintenance of our app. Since you master the whole iOS ecosystem and you're always up to date with the latest technologies, you will ensure the application stays up to date with the periodic updates and new features of the iOS system, and thus ensure it stays the coolest ever! We only have one application, but we do it right!
Your responsibilities would include:
- You master the iOS development system, and you have at least 3 years of experience with it. XCode is always running on your computer
- Swift has been your friend for a long time
- You're in love with coding. You like to spend the time to improve your skills and comprehension of the languages and frameworks you use daily
- Writing tests is no secret for you. You know what to test, and why; and your tests never break
- You know what an API is and how web-services work and are queried
- The command line is not something you're scared of
- You hate to see apps that take too much memory or are too slow or unstable
- You always think about the people using your apps: you want everything you do to be beautiful and usable. The app store ratings and comments are important to you
- You have experience working in an agile environment
- You're fluent in English
- Your communication skills are top-notch
- The team is based in Lyon, but you can work remotely from any other EU-Country.
Some perks of working for Dealabs.com:
- Contribute to the development of a product used by more than 25 million people in 11 different countries every month
- Work on the hardware and operating system of your choice
- You will never miss a good deal thanks to our community
- Competitive salary
- Personal development budget for attending conferences and/or training workshops
- International and professional team of motivated people with flat hierarchies
Are you the person we are looking for?
We are looking forward to receiving your application including your cv and your motivation letter.