Would you like to join our amazing journey of helping people experience the world?
We are looking for a world-class Senior PPC/SEM Manager to join our Performance Marketing Team in our amazing Copenhagen Office. Your role is straight forward: help us to grow some of the strongest and most exciting travel brands in the world: KAYAK, momondo, Cheapflights, checkfelix, mundi and SWOODOO. All this, by joining one of the most advanced and dynamic online marketing teams in the world.
Working as a Senior PPC/SEM Marketing Manager, you will own and drive the growth of our SEM accounts in the Nordic region, manage some of the largest budgets in the industry and play a vital role in defining our international strategy. Overall, you will lead innovative projects that will have a global impact and be responsible for one of the most crucial channels to ensure that we meet our ambitious targets. You love to work with numbers, have an eye for details and possess excellent project management skills. This is a role that has a huge impact for the company. It will give you the opportunity to collaborate and learn from a wide range of talented teams across marketing, analytics and engineering, enabling you to take your career to the next level. This position refers to the Search Marketing team lead, based in Berlin.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Manage some of the largest PPC accounts globally, both in terms of account and budget sizes
- Own and drive all aspects of our SEM setup across the Nordics, and continuously work on identifying new ways of growing our presence on Google and Bing
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to develop and optimize the campaigns.
- Launch new accounts and campaigns based on the company’s roadmap.
- Proactively identify fact-based trends and opportunities within the campaigns to drive business objectives.
- Maintain clear communication with team members and share optimization insights.
- Keep up with the latest Search Marketing trends and platform features.
- Work with cross-functional account teams including engineering, localization, marketing analytics to optimize campaign performance.
- Be a vital part of defining best practices, processes and developing our suite of in-house marketing tools
- Add value as part of a global team of online marketing managers.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- 4+ years’ experience managing performance-based search engine marketing campaigns. Google Ads Certification is a plus
- Highly analytical mindset for analysis and reporting. Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required, SQL knowledge is a plus
- Extensive experience in optimizing towards CTR, CPC, CPA or ROAS goals and understanding how these metrics affect each other
- Highly motivated, result oriented and a team player
- Be self-driven and have the ability and motivation to own a project from start to finish
- Excellent Ad Copy creation and optimization skills
- Fluency in English, and mother tongue Danish or Swedish
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is part of Booking Holdings Inc. and operates sites in more than 60 countries and territories.
Benefits and Perks
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Annual education budget *
- Free lunch catering three days per week
- Public transportation subsidies *
- Free German classes *
- Free Yoga classes *
- Free massages from Wellnow *
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc
- Regular team events and volunteering opportunities
- Sport teams (Football, Volleyball, Basketball)
- Flexible hours
- In-house gym facilities
- Universal paid parental leave
* currently paused due to COVID
Diversity and Inclusion at OpenTable/ KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.