CompuGroup Medical helps in the healing process
CompuGroup Medical delivers important software to improve health and the quality of life. We build bridges between physicians, pharmacies, health insurances, laboratories, rehab & care facilities and hospitals and help them to optimally treat people.
As an AI Specialist / Machine Learning Engineer (m/w/d) you are already shaping what the future holds!
As a pioneer in digital health our heart beats for the development and implementation of new technologies. For the next level of eHealth evolution we are looking for creative minds who enjoy working with a variety of technologies, their own design freedom and professional development.
Contribute to our success:
- You are responsible for the implementation of IT solutions towards intelligent processing of text and speech
- You analyze data from our clinical areas, prepare and bring them into a compatible structure for an AI solution
- You adapt algorithms to the task at hand or combine existing ones to derive new results from them
- You influence our AI platform stack and help ensure that the modules and models work together smoothly and deliver increasingly accurate results in the end
- Via coaching and guidelines, you make all Business Unit's fit in the use of AI stacks
- You oversee the long-term maintenance of our AI products and ensure sustainable professional use through continuous updates
What we expect:
- Degree in computational linguistics, business informatics, mathematics, economics, or a comparable qualification
- Several years of experience in designing and developing NLP projects in at least three of the following topics: text Mining, chatbots, ontologies, sentiment analysis, semantic analysis, entity extraction, topic modeling, NLU or NLG
- Knowledge in text data preparation (normalization, tokenizing, POS tagging, parsing), a profound understanding of standard NLP tools (e.g., OpenNLP, CoreNLP, NLTK), as well as raw data management skills
- Hands-on experience with Deep Learning and the programming languages Python, R, and Java as well as various toolsets (e.g., Pytorch, Keras, Tensorflow, NLTK)
- A goal-oriented communication of complex technical issues, high intrinsic motivation, and a structured way of working round off your profile
- Bilingual fluency in English & German
We offer you:
- The chance to start and grow with a newly formed agile team at Germany's largest healthcare software company
- The possibility to work on multiple AI topics and use cases - realize and develop yourself
- Development of AI technology in a wide range of fields (e.g., consumer, ambulatory or hospitality systems, pharmacy)
- An open atmosphere with a tremendous multidisciplinary, international team
- All of the standard perks you know - flexible hours, home-office, fitness, coffee, soft drinks, fruit, great furniture and equipment, and a fantastic modern office in the AQUA-Höfe Berlin
Build the AI Competence Center together with us!
We are looking forward to receiving your convincing application with your salary expectations via the application form.
Click here for the application form!
Be part of it now!
nationwide (home office)