We are looking for strong, well rounded developers to be hands on leaders as we service our commercial clients with state-of-the-art User Experiences. We will look to these leaders to help us build out the next generation of web applications and services for the Digital Commercial Bank.
Our teams are in Silicon Valley and Plano. We build modern responsive web applications and services tailored to meet the needs of our Commercial Clients.
* Provide technical leadership across functional teams
* Lead code reviews and mentor junior developers
* Support, guide, and deliver alongside strong product owners
* Participate in design sessions with fellow programmers, business analysts, and other team members to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
* Design and implement secure and robust REST APIs using technologies such as Java Spring Boot or NodeJS
* Design scalable and extensible relational and NoSQL databases
* Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving
* Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others in crafting and implementing your technical vision
* Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing JPMorgan technologies and infrastructure
* Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation
* BS or MS in Computer Science or related field
* Leadership experience within an Agile development team
* Passionate in mentoring and leading developers
* 10+ years of experience in IT industry and 8+ years of strong web development or backend experience
* 5+ years of experience writing enterprise level REST/SOAP services with Java Spring MVC or Spring Boot, ASP.Net, or NodeJS
* 5+ years of experience working with Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB or Cassandra
* Experience deploying applications to the cloud using AWS, Azure, or CloudFoundry
* Familiar with messaging frameworks like MQ and Kafka
* Experience in creating and maintaining containers with Docker and Kubernetes
* Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies
* Strong knowledge of OOP concepts, design patterns, and continuous delivery principles
* Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving, and analytical skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to work independently, plan, organize, prioritize and meet deadlines in a rapidly changing environment
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans