Do you take pride in designing clean and beautiful finished visual products? Do you work efficiently and have great attention to detail? Can you tell a moving story through the graphics you create?
We’re a fast-paced tech/advertising startup looking for a talented contract Junior Graphic Designer to help develop engaging and compelling digital creative. Familiarity with the online advertising industry is also a plus.
- Performance-focused design: building a creative strategy and develop web assets aimed at hitting key performance metrics (e.g. click-through rate, conversion rate) across the Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest native ad platforms
- Help execute day-to-day design requests such as photo edits/resizes and iconography and video editing with an emphasis on Direct Response Marketing
- Work closely with peers across Media Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Product/Engineering, and HR/Ops to develop design concepts and build collateral that will help advance the company’s branding and business objectives
- Identify design errors and make necessary adjustments and fixes prior to delivering final assets
- Design wireframes/mockups that can be developed into functional digital experiences using Invision or other prototyping software
- Assist in the development and analysis of landing pages and website conversion flows in order to build seamless user experiences.
- Assist with developing design templates and color standards to ensure Ampush brand integrity throughout internal and external facing projects
- Ideate and execute video content and motion graphics that drives consumer interest and action
- 1+ year(s) of experience in a graphic design role
- High degree of proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite programs
- Proficiency in Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Media Encoder
- Some web design experience and interest in building out this skill set
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail, communication, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a team while managing multiple graphic design projects simultaneously
- Experience with website funnel optimization, mobile-first website design
- Proficiency in Wordpress
- Analytics, reporting, and big data information visualization skills
- Degree in graphic design
- Prior startup experience or exposure to social and/or B2B marketing