We’re an industry-leading and rapidly growing SaaS company focused on dental technology. Our teams are US based and work remotely across the country
We rely heavily on the following technologies:
- AWS (ec2, route53, amplify, etc.)
You will lead and manage our US-based development team and focus on the following areas:
- Understanding and scoping new functionality.
- Managing the on-time delivery of requirements.
- Controlling quality and performing code reviews.
- Evaluating the team, processes, and tech stack, and driving improvements.
- Being the primary point of contact for the team.
- Coaching the team on best practices.
- Providing expertise on technical matters and architecture.
- Previously held senior-level software engineering roles, particularly with our technology stack.
- Clear and direct communicator.
- Ability to understand business requirements and deliver on those.
- Ability to deliver high-quality features at a fast pace.
- Ability to effectively manage a remote team.