We are looking for a fully remote Senior Full-stack Engineer who has several years of experience in React + Ruby on Rails. You will help us grow our 2nd product - a Kanban project management tool. This is our up and coming product and it's growing quickly. We need your help to keep up with the growth and deliver some key features.
Why Work With Us:
Hubstaff is a time tracking, project management and proof of work SaaS solution. We are on a mission to accelerate the digital transition of work and make it possible for even more kinds of work to be efficiently performed in a remote environment. Interested? Read below to see if you might be a fit.
Here are some reasons why you should consider joining us:
- We’re a small team that is very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside Senior Developers with plenty of industry experience. You’ll be exposed to hard technical challenges within a strong team.
- We work from anywhere. You work from where you want. We care a lot about our culture, having fun while working hard, and our annual retreats.
- We work on your timezone. The time zone you follow is up to you. As long as you can have some overlap with our European or American teams, you'll be fine.
This is a long-term (years, our hope is forever) full-time (40 hrs/wk) 1099 (hourly) contract role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who can grow with our products for years to come.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop new web services with Ruby on Rails.
- Implement layouts with React.
- Suggest performance improvements and provide assistance with application architecture design.
- Communicate with the Engineering Manager and with other Full Stack developers to establish priorities and plan the application roadmap.
What You Should Know:
- Ruby on Rails.
- JS, HTML & CSS
- Unit tests (rspec, Jest, etc.)
- Background workers (Sidekiq)
- Working from design docs/specifications & wireframes.