We are Lingoda, the biggest online language school in Europe, listed 8th place globally on Crunchbase in the category “language learning tools”.
We don’t just teach. We change our student’s lives by helping them to master English, German, French, and Spanish. Anytime and anywhere.
We dream big, plan smart, and grow fast. Our international team comes from more than 30 countries and speaks more than 40 languages. You feel at home in a challenging but friendly startup environment? You may like this offer!
We are currently on the hunt for Business Development Representative - German (f/m/d).
Your Mission with us:
To validate the prime prospect through engaging into meaningful conversation about language learning with companies.
Your typical day in this position may include:
This job may be for you if you have the following:
- Conducting high volume prospecting for qualified leads.
- Running demos or setting up demos for the sales team.
- Clustering and prioritizing leads.
- Learning about Lingoda and following the newest updates on our platform.
- Building and cultivating prospective relationships to move opportunities into our sales funnel.
As well as the following skills:
- Excellent command of German and English - both writing and speaking (C-level). Other languages are a plus.
- 1 year of experience in Sales or Customer Service, including internships or working student roles.
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them.
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm.
- You feel at home in a fast-paced and demanding environment that develops quickly every day.
What you can expect from us:
- Organizational talent.
- Strong time management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to handle and address objections.
- A high level of autonomy in your work from day one.
- Team spirit and a real passion for languages.
- Flexible working hours.
- Possibility to work remotely or...
- … in the office located in the heart of Berlin (near Checkpoint Charlie).
- Unlimited access to language classes for free.
- Company events and colleagues who are always happy to socialize.
Does that sound exciting? Send us your CV (in English). Please include your earliest starting date and salary expectations. We are looking forward to hearing from you! Your contact person for the position is Alina ([email protected]