Lead Generation, Client Management, Business Development Strategy, SaaS background
We’re looking for a confident, savvy and self-motivated person with strong experience managing the complete account lifecycle in a SaaS environment, who is used to working remotely. As a digital marketing collective, we’ve built a SaaS tool to bring in new leads so it’s the ideal time to join - you’ll be responsible for identifying and qualifying new opportunities, communicating our value to prospect leads and then building profitable relationships with new clients.
Who we’re looking for - must haves
- Strong 3+ years experience managing and nurturing SaaS accounts
- Confident ability to upsell, cross-sell and nurture customers from across sectors
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills - we don’t do big egos and we don’t do fluff
- A proven track record of success and growth
- Understand how to build packages and service agreement contracts
- Experience of Notion and Slack
- Native or advanced working level English
Bonus points if you’re
- Proficient in more than one language
- Prior experience working at an agency, or background in marketing
- Prior experience in one or more of the following Fintech, Ecom, Apps, Saas, PropTech, AI, AR, Machine Learning, VR, eSports, Crypto or any other disruptive verticals.
- Grasp of marketing or eagerness to learn - you’ll probably have worked in a startup environment before
Why we’re looking now
After working together as a marketing collective, we’ve just released Launchpad
, a new frictionless way to solve marketing - built for founders, department leads and developers in need of a marketing boost.
They select the marketing services our expert collective offers, then pay via subscription. It’s the fastest way to get expert-level marketing and solves all the pitfalls of working with agencies and freelancers - we know there’s a better way to do things. Launchpad
offers flexible contracts, guaranteed expertise and project-specific work, combined with access to a whole team, with superb client communication and regular reporting.
Sound good? Ready for a challenge? Now’s the perfect time for you to join us, as we take this to the next level.
We’re a collective of expert freelancers working together to deliver a new approach to marketing. We know what agencies are like (sadly) and we’ve ripped their rulebook apart to bring something light years ahead ; )
We’ve started at the top of the funnel with a solution for leads, but the plan is to release a full Client Hub with a dashboard, reporting, analytics, useful docs and tools.
You’ll get to work alongside a collective of talented freelance marketers and designers at Growth Rocket Apps, as we build and grow our new SaaS model for digital marketing.
We're a remote team of digital nomads, and our lower overheads mean we can pass the savings on to our clients. We have a 50/50 gender split and we’re spread around the world across multiple time zones (just like our clients!) and we speak native English, Spanish, German, Turkish, Russian and a little of some other languages.
We know that being a freelancer can sometimes be isolating, so we offer the support of a whole team with collaborative projects, knowing that we can confidently earn more as a Collective and undercut agencies!
What we offer
- Remote working and flexible hours - so you can work on your terms from anywhere
- The ability to earn more as we grow with a generous commission on top of your base rate (5% commission every month for each new and retained client + for cold leads a 10% signing bonus + 5% thereafter every month)
- Work from 2 to 4 days a week, giving you the time to focus on other projects, clients or simply have more time off
- Everyone grows with the company, so you’ll have the opportunity to receive growth shares
- We pay competitive rates, and you can even choose your prefered currency to be paid
- Support from other freelancers, founders and entrepreneurs
- Following the success of our new SaaS model, we’re planning to add big company benefits for our freelancers such as Sick & Injury Pay, Family Leave, Compassionate Leave, Rewards & Perks, Private Health Care, Legal support and much more...